Boyd’s Cleaning Service makes an active effort to give back to their community. BCS provides time and resources to SISU, Boys and Girls Club, Children’s Center for Hope & Healing, Kiwanis and CASA, to continue the belief that children are the most valuable asset for the future. Kevin has been on the board for SISU. He is also the former president of the KIWANIS Club and is the current District 8 governor.
- SISU - Sisu (formerly Challenged Child and Friends) offers an integrated learning environment where children from 6 weeks to 6 years with special needs learn and interact alongside their typically developing peers.
- CASA - CASA provides trained, screened, and supervised volunteers to advocate for the best interests of abused and neglected children requiring court intervention.
- Hope & Healing - The Children's Center for Hope & Healing is dedicated to stopping the cycle of child sexual abuse and to preventing the exploitation of children.
- Kiwanis - The Gainesville Kiwanis Club is made up of business and community leaders dedicated to serving the children of our community.
- Boys & Girls Club - Boys & Girls Clubs of Lanier has been helping local kids and teens reach their full potential and become who they were meant to be since 1954 when it was founded.